A simple dessert for two, better with a side of vanilla ice cream!
- 2 medium apples
- 1/4 cup flour
- 4 tbsps sugar (3+1)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Peel and core apples. Chop each apple into 12 pieces.
2. Place apple pieces in small ovenproof dish.
3. Mix flour, sugar and cinnamon in a separate bowl. Mix in butter with fingers until you get a sand-like consistency.
4. Sprinkle over apples. Sprinkle the remaining 1 tbsp of sugar and extra cinnamon if you so desire.
5. Bake at 350° for about 15 minutes.