Have you ever been to Sprinkles Cupcakes? Described by some as “the progenitor of the haute cupcake craze,” Sprinkles Cupcakes offers a variety of muffin flavors including…you guessed it…Chai Latte!! It’s just a fancier way of saying chai tea flavored muffins.
Get rid of the iceing, long lines and steep prices, and you get this simple yet delicious muffin that will not disappoint, especially if you are known to enjoy a hot cup of chai tea. Double up on your chai consuming ways by using Don the Apron’s Masala Chai Recipe.
- 2/3 cup of chai tea
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/3 cup of cake flour
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 2 and 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 4 ounces of unsalted butter, melted